Friday, November 21, 2008

1st trip to our new beach...

The trip to Tybee Beach was a cold one. We forget that even though the sun is shining, it doesn't mean that the beach won't be freezing... well we rememberd that reeeal quick. Tybee Beach is about 25 minutes away and is very small and cute. It has tons of hole in the wall restaurants that are quite expensive but neat. We enjoyed some grouper fish, fried of course, at Sting Ray's. Then we moseyed our way down to the beach. There we saw some seagulls and pelicans! I had never seen huge pelicans like these so I made Jordan go out into the water and take a picture so I could show you. Look!




Anyway we had fun on our little adventure to the beach!

2 comments:

Dink said...

Yeah you have a blog!! Welcome to the fun of blogging!! We are glad that you guys made it to Georgia safe and sound!! Take pictures of your apartment I heard that it was cute!!

Steph said...

Chels!! I'm so happy you have a blog! You have done a great job with figuring it out so quick! Sorry I was short the other day. I forgot my charger while I was in NYC so I kept calls and texts to a minimum. Love you and miss you lots!! Beautiful beach pics by the way. What sweet little lovebirds you are. hee hee