Thursday, December 2, 2010

Thanksgiving Weekend


Over Thanksgiving weekend, we had about 25-30 people over at Grandpa's and Grandma's house. It was crazy, loud and fun! We loved of course the yummy food and playing with the babies and kids! We love having family here!

These are some tasty turkeypops: I got this idea from thepartyanimal-blogspot.com. Ava, Aidan, Steph, Jordan and Kylie, helped me with these crazy turkeys!
My favorite time of the weekend was bath time with the three babies. They were so funny to watch. They would splash and play together. Oh I wish we all lived near by. LOVE THESE KIDS!

Those were the only pictures I took, hopefully Steph has some good ones of the rest of the family. What a fun weekend! Can't wait until Christmas or whenever we will all be together again!

No comments: