Friday, March 11, 2011

Why Do People Say Things When They Are Unsure...

Here's the thing, I don't know if you are supposed to say these things out loud but it's late and I'm not really caring:) But Vance got called A GIRL at the park a week ago. It is still bothering me. I know my child has curly beautiful hair but he ALWAYS is dressed like a boy. He eats dirt( if the texture is not gross, haha), he throws food, loves his momma, and is always gassy. Those are all BOY things. Anyway, those are my thoughts tonight. Good night.

P.S. REALLY lady, does this look like a girl? NO.


2 comments:

Dink said...

Most people should filter what they say for sure and no Vance never looks like a girl maybe her sight was going.

Ang said...

bababahahaahahaahahaha I'm still chuckling. What a biznatch.