Saturday, September 17, 2011

A Dream Come True!



I got to see HANSON in concert! Ha ha how can you not be jealous of that!?! Seriously, I got just as twitter patted(sp?) as I did when I was 12. They still got it goin' on. Anyway, I went with some girls from our apartments and it was a blast. All of us are pregnant so some were dancing while holding their bellies, some sat down on the floor when we were waiting, some asked for water at the bar which made the bar tender mad... ha ha... and all of us LOVED it!


The girls...Super fun night! Wish we could have had a few other girls there too. This will be a tradition for sure!

3 comments:

The Hickman Family said...

How did I not know you are pregnant!?!?! Congrats! I miss you so much!

Aubrey Lambert said...

This that Oakley Clark?

Chelsea said...

Yes that is Oakley Clark. Do you know them? They are from your neck of the woods.