Saturday, October 17, 2009

Weekend up at the Cabin

My family is so fun! We always enjoy being together especially up at the cabin. We got to drive through West Yellowstone, which we haven't done in a long time. It was a little cold but so cool. We saw the elk bugling and threatening to fight each other. It was so crazy! We also got to go to Mesa falls. There we took this family picture. It is pretty rare our family EVER does this so I love it and am so excited to post it. We are all best friends in my family and I love them!


2 comments:

Steph said...

Um...can you say Christmas card picture? That is SUCH a great picture, and so perfectly fits your adorable family. I loooooove you guys. I miss you! I can't believe you aren't coming in November...WAH!! I can't seriously wait until summer to see you all again! And baby Vance? Seriously, it's just not ok. We have to find a way to cross paths over Christmas.

Steph said...

PS. Beau....you have the best hair. Ever.