Saturday, October 17, 2009

Our Year Anniversary


It has been a year, can you believe it! It actually was a year on September 27th. Jordan, my sweet husband, knew that I needed to get away. He took me up to snowbird for the weekend! The trees were changing colors and it was beautiful. I felt like I was no where near SLC. We enjoyed yummy dinner, an amazing massage, swimming, a little arcade action and a lot of relaxing. I loved every minute of it.







Then on saturday night we went down into Salt Lake and he surprised me with reservations to the Melting Pot. YUMMY YUMMY food! We were there for 2 hours talking and loving the amazing food. It was great!


He makes me so happy and I can't wait to see what the future will bring:)

1 comment:

Steph said...

Are you kidding me with those little red flats, cute jeans...and darling cream (or white?) shirt? You are so sassy and cute, and I love you. Glad you guys had a good time. You'll be so happy you did this together in about 2 weeks. :)