Friday, November 20, 2009

Funny Little Things that He Does


I thought I would write a few little things that Vance does...

1) Vance and I were laying in bed the other morning and clearly he was a little too relaxed because he passed some pretty loud gas. As he did so, he scared himself pretty bad. He threw up his hands and had the saddest face every time. He did this three times and I was laughing so hard. I wish I would have had the camera!

2) Once again, he and I were laying there and I was talking to him and he looked at me and reached out with his sweet little hands and touched my face. Of course I smiled with tears in my eyes because finally I felt like he knew I was there.

3) He goes through moments where he cannot decide if he is happy, sad, excited, worried or confused. He makes the weirdest faces. It is always when he is falling asleep.

4) He swats at everything.

5) He loves falling asleep on my chest and I can't help it because I love it too! I know it is a bad habit but how can I stop doing something that is so sweet!?

6) We love his squeaks and grunts as he falls asleep.

7) He is the most cuddly baby. He loves to be close and tight to us.

8) He does hate to have his arms swaddled. He will grunt and sigh loudly until we let his arms out.

9) He literally spits his binky out so far when he is sick of it.

10) He loves being dressed warmly. He will cry until we dress him from head to toe.

1 comment:

Steph said...

I LOVE that you are writing down all of these details about your little punkin'! I would kill to have all of these memories of Ava-through blogging. Way easier than writing in a journal.

This list cracked me up! I love his funny little faces-I can't wait to see them in person. And the fact that he likes to be warm and all dressed, so cute. It is Utah hello...bweeshy. Also, the toots scaring him...hahaha I was laughing so hard when I read that-I had to call Derek over to read it.