Sunday, November 22, 2009

Our cute little man with his cowboy shirt

We finally got around to taking Vance's newborn pictures and our family pictures! They are going to be so cute:) This is the cute little outfit that he wore. He is in between sizes so his newborn clothes look too short and the 0-3 months size is pretty baggy but I couldn't help myself when I saw that shirt at the Gap. I didn't care if it was baggy, I loved it and I knew he would too:) He did not wear the blue mittens, ha ha. He did not like the flash of the camera at all. He would give Shay the stink eye when she would take all the pictures! What a little punk, but should I expect anything different? No, he is my child so I don't know what else I would expect when he doesn't like something but to be a little stinker:) It was fun and hopefully we will have some cute pictures of him and our new little family.

P.S. This would be his face when he is thinking, "Mom, seriously this is stupid, you have a zillion pictures of me with this same face!" ha ha ha

1 comment:

Steph said...

I looooove his little outfit. Can't wait to see your family pics!