Wednesday, March 24, 2010

My Birthday in Vegas

March 21 was my birthday and we really wanted to get away. The closest city with shopping and great weather is Las Vegas. All I wanted for my birthday was to lay in the sun by the pool and drink a pina colada (virgin of course) and be there with my love and my sweet baby boy. So that's just what we did! It was fantastic! My in-laws and Jenna came to Vegas also. That was fun to hang out and relax with them. They love Vance so much and it is so fun to watch them play with him.


One time when Grandpa Brad was holding Vance, I had to take him and change him and when I took him away he cried and cried! haha, he loves his grandma and grandpa! We had amazing food and a overall great time!

Big dorks!
Brad could not get enough of Vance and I think Vance felt that way too:)
My sweet baby won't ever look at the camera
We went to this restaurant for my birthday. We had read the reviews and the reviews said it was delicious but when we got there it was a little different than the reviews. The employees must have written them. I was kind of embaressed that I chose this restaurant over the ones that everyone had suggested. But oh well, what can you do... we had fun anyway:)

VANCE'S FIRST TIME GOING SWIMMING!!!


Tough guy! He liked it until we got his tummy wet.
Can't get enough of his fingers.

It got a little cold. Grandma Goulding came to his rescue.

No comments: