Tuesday, October 5, 2010

2 Years?!?

This is a little past due but we have been so busy. BUT it's been two years! We have been married for two years! I feel like it has been way longer than that... in a good way! I love our life together and I can't wait to see what the years to come bring us!

We went to Snowbird Resort for a night( left Vance for the 1st time over night with Sandy). We loved being in the mountains where you feel like the only people there. We got a couples massage(I had bruises because I told the girl to do a deep tissue... ow!) and we got to go to dinner and talk! We haven't talked in a long time... that was so nice. Then that night we got to get room service! I LOVE getting room service.. like in the movies.. so fun! Anyway, we relaxed and enjoyed lunch the next afternoon. (Thanks Sandy for watching Vance!)

1 comment:

The Hickman Family said...

Aww! Happy Anniversary. We miss ya'll so much! Love ya!