Tuesday, January 4, 2011

The Best Christmas Present Ever!


Angie, Dallin and Beau know how to make me cry. I have been saying for months if not years that I would love to get all dressed up and go to the symphony. It was more of just something to put on the list that may or may not happen. I didn't think I would get to go for a long time. All the siblings got tickets to the Utah Symphony for both Jordan and me. When Angie said she had to show me my present online I didn't expect that at all. We were on skype and she shared her screen and showed me the preview of the show. We were in front of my whole family and grandparents. I couldn't believe it, I cried like a baby. I was so touched that they thought of what would really matter to me. Thank you guys so much! That honestly was the best present ever!

Unfortunately I got a cold sore the day before that made my whole upper lip swell ( seriously, the waiter at the restaurant wouldn't look me in the face, HA!) so we didn't really take a lot of pictures!

1 comment:

Ang said...

so glad you got to go:) Miss you and your tender self.