Tuesday, August 11, 2009

Bright and early!

So this is kind of a pity me blog entry. I ended work a couple weeks early to do this babysitting thing that didn't work out because the sweet moms bailed. I couldn't get my hours back so what am I doing? NOTHING! I feel terrible about this! I am not pregnant enough to not have a job. As I told my hard-working husband that I was sorry about not working and I'll try to find something else, he just said, " No, that's not necessary baby, we'll be fine." Gosh and he said it with a loving smile! Sometimes I wonder where he came from! So needless to say I try to make up for my lazy feelings by getting up when his alarm goes off at 6:20 to make him a lunch. He loves it! I feel like a better wife but as you can see, I don't fall back to sleep! It is so annoying and I am starting to not like being the nice wife... why did I ever start making lunches!? ha ha! Oh well, it is peaceful in the morning. The baby always wakes up and gives me a hard kick to the ribs to say good morning and I love that he is there to keep me company. So really I am just being a whiner and will continue making my sweet husband lunch every morning:)

2 comments:

Steph said...

You should make it the night before...6:20 is too early. Seriously.
I love you Chels, and I love reading your cute blog! Makes me feel a little less sad about the fact that I'm not there to soak up every moment with you and Ang. I got jealous the other night when Ang texted me and said you and here were at her house watching SYTYCD, folding laundry, and babysitting. WAH!! I miss you guys!

The Hickman Family said...

You are such a sweet wife! Just wait until that little bundle of joy arrives. Poor Jordan will have to make his own lunch then because you will be too busy. Miss ya and love ya!