Tuesday, August 18, 2009

Sleepless nights... and super productive days!

I wish I could say that these sleepless nights were caused by talking with my love or watching a great movie while eating something yummy, but unfortunately, it is from being pregnant and sleeping in a double size bed with a 6'4" man! I am now out on the couch writing on my blog while my body won't let me sleep! It is awesome:) 

So today and for the past week, Angie and I have been plunking away at re-doing everything in her house. We began with weeding, then proceeded to organizing everything which meant a few trips to the D.I., putting in new lighting, and the list seriously goes on and on. I have the fun jobs of organizing everything and Angie has more of the electrician jobs... fortunately she listened when my dad tried to teach us that super boring stuff. ha ha! But with all this hard work,  it is coming right along and tomorrow we should be done, yay! 

2 comments:

Steph said...

aw, such a good sister to help her out! I can't wait to see pictures. love you!

PS. Tylenol PM is where it's at.

Ang said...

Let's start commenting on each other's blogs...then when you come over every morning, we can compare what we wrote face-to-face! It'll be so intimate!