Wednesday, January 6, 2010

My little boy is 2 Months Old



I can't believe that Vance is already two months old! Two months in my pregnancy took forever but these last 2 months have flown by! He is now about 14 pounds and 24 inches long. I am now buying him 6 month clothes. He can fit into 3-6 month but it is getting a little bit tight! He is my little tank. He basically is my home gym. Lifting him all day is my workout:) (I wish!)


A few new things he has started to do...

1) He likes to suck on his whole fist. He can't quite figure out the one finger thing so it ends up being his whole fist.

2) Pooping up his back. He does this at least two times a day. He is a power pooper! Haha sick I know but I'll forget it and I want him to know what kinda of "crap" I had to deal with:)

3)He hates being rubbed with lotion. He fights me. It is going to be tough when he gets bigger and can tell me "no".

4) He is really figuring out how to talk. Instead of crying, he yells when he is hungry. I think that it is so cute!

5) He is a momma's boy. When he is mad or upset, he calms right down when he sees or hears me. He loves his daddy but he knows who feeds him:) I love that!


2 comments:

Steph said...

You are cracking me up!! "want him to know what kind of crap I deal with" hahaha I Love it. Can't believe this boy is already 2 months old! I miss him.

Ang said...

That first picture of him is hilarious! I miss him and I held him last night:)I was just writing on my blog about how he loves finding ONLY you when he's ticked. So cute, little chunk.