Friday, January 22, 2010

Not Ready Just Yet

The past couple nights have been rough. Vance sleeps right next to me in a pack n' play. He snores and snorts all night! He keeps me up and I was starting to think that it might be time for him to sleep in his crib. So I decided to hook up the monitors and try this out. I rocked him to sleep in his room and as a did that I started to cry. I then realized that I am not ready for my little boy to go into his own room. I love having him right by me even though he keeps me up ALL night. He is so happy when he wakes up and I love seeing him smiling at me when I roll over. He is so special. It is not time to move him just yet.

2 comments:

Ang said...

I cried when I read this...I'm gonna be 40 with all my kids in our bed I just know it.

Steph said...

I love this. So sweet Chels.