Tuesday, April 20, 2010

Starting Solids




I can't believe that he is almost 6 months! Where has the time gone?! I love this age though. He is so smiley and loves loves loves Jordan and I so much and we can't get enough of him.
Anyway, we started Vance on solids about 3 weeks ago. My sweet tank wanted more than I could give him so we started him with cereal and bananas... he loves them. I knew that food would not be an issue with this boy ( he is part Tall:). Then we tried avocados and breast milk... yummy right? He loved that too. Then we tried green beans and breast milk... HATED THAT ... I wouldn't blame him. So now we are on Sweet potatoes and breast milk and he loved it! This is so fun to see what concoction I can make up and see if he will eat it... ha ha:)

Jordan's 1st time feeding a baby... it went very well:)

P.S. That orange baby feeder is THE BOMB... I'll post about it later.


3 comments:

Ang said...

Hahaha, that pic on top is so Vance. He's such a sweet baby, and yes, that spoon feeder thing is the bomb and I can't wait to use mine in 6 months:)

Brittny said...

I'm soooo glad you found me! Vance is sooo sweet! It was fun to see you again and finally meet your hubby and cute boy! I hope all is well!

Kasey Strong said...

What a cutie face that little baby is! Hey, when do you move again? Or have you already?