Friday, May 21, 2010

A month's worth...

So I guess we have been busy! I haven't even thought about updating our blog this month. The last post the only new thing Vance was doing was eating solids, now he is doing so much! This stage is so fun. He is much more active and since he is always a happy, our lives are a breeze.

Things our sweet boy does now:

1) Sucks on EVERYTHING
2) Loves to eat his toes
3) Screams for everything ( I tried to cut it short but my computer wouldn't let me and Jordan got a little crazy with the camara) I love how my mom is yelling at some students and Vance yells at them too... He's got her back:)

4) Rolls around the living room

5) He sits up until he realizes that his toes are in sight and then he bends down and goes right for them



1 comment:

Steph said...

He is not sitting up...are you kidding me? And rolling around the living room? As in being semi-mobile? When did this happen? I'm ticked. I need to get back there asap. I'm missing too much.

Ok, and that video of Vance yelling...hahahahaaaaahaa I seriously had tears streaming down my face as I was wheezing..oh that is hilARious!! I loooove that video.