Friday, May 21, 2010

Our New Nephew


On May 11, 2009, William Cade Carter came into our lives. Angie had to have a C- section because Mr. Cade was a big boy. We were able to see most of the procedure... this was unbelievable! I was so nervous for Angie and really nervous that Bill would pass out and end up on a table next to my sister ( he doesn't do blood or really anything of that sort). Bill did well and so did Angie. The baby came out perfectly. What an emotional morning:) That is a beautiful site when a sweet little baby is born. I was so glad that I got to be there and see my sweet nephew being born. Cade was 9 lbs. 6 oz. and 21 in. long. Big boy:)

Before they went in...
This is what Bill had to wear in the C-section. I think it should be called "the bee man suit"



We all decided that Cade looks great in all shades of blue.
Grandma and Cade


No comments: