Friday, May 21, 2010

Trip to MT

A couple of weeks ago we got to go up to Montana to visit my family. It was relaxing as usual and so fun. My brothers are in a band together called The Clock Method and so they practiced everyday ( it was a little loud) but I love that they have so much in common and that they are so passionate about something that they love. My mom is amazing how she goes day to day starting with seminary at 6 a.m. then work 7:30 a.m -5 p.m., then home to take are of my brothers, the rentals properties, the house, Chico(our dog), dinner, bills, etc. That of course is a little harder when my dad is in Africa. She is an amazing woman! What a great example. I would love to write about my dad being there but he was in Africa this time. He works hard for 6 weeks flying in Africa and then he gets to come home for 6 weeks. That really helps when he gets back home. We love being up in Montana.

This is Chico
My sweet hubby doing the dishes
Grandma and Vance just chatting
Dallin and Beau rockin' out. There are more people in the band but they weren't there yet.

This is their audience. His name is Nick K Fed Rambo Stallone, haha!


Dallin and Beau playing a song that Dal wrote.

2 comments:

Steph said...

Didn't know Beau played the drums...that is pretty adorable seeing them rock out together. I love your family.

Ang said...

i know this is waaaaaay past due:) I am so jealous you got to go without me...wah. Don't you love/hate Montana? The older I get, the love part is taking over.