Monday, June 21, 2010

Furniss Family Reunion

The Furniss Family Reunion is pretty chill. The guys play golf in the morning and then we all meet up at a park for dinner and games. It was relaxing and fun to see everyone. I didn't get pictures of anyone... oops... but we had fun.
Grandpa Jim and Dustin. Grandpa LOVES games like horseshoe and bean bag toss. I got a lesson on how to throw it just right and when I didn't do it right... he gave me a look like, ' you are embarressing me.'
Haha!
The cutest thing ever. He was starving but I made her wait because his cry is so sweet and he rarely does it.
He loves his momma.

2 comments:

Ang said...

That bean bag game is the bomb...I think I might get it for Bill haha...sooooooooo glad you guys went to the reunion with us.

Steph said...

Oh my gosh..that cry!!! Oh he is freakin' adorable. Furniss reunion sounded off the hook. :) Can't wait for ours..woo hoo!