Monday, June 21, 2010

Happy Father's Day




I love Jordan... let me tell you why:

1) He is so patient.
2) He is a great listener.
3) Great cleaner.. thank you Sandy for teaching him:)
4) Vance can't wait for his daddy to come home because Jordan rolls on the ground and plays and plays with Vance.
5) He only does things if there is a deal involved. Like right now he can't eat hamburgers of any kind if I read a book a month. He has done alright only because I haven't even finished a book in two months.
6)He is understanding of people, especially me.
7) He loves his family and my family.
8) He could not wait to be a dad... that was obvious because we were only married for 6 months before I got pregnant.
9) He is a honorable priesthood holder.
10) He is my best friend and I love him.

Let me tell you what else I love about him:

When we got pregnant, I was working at 4 a.m. so I was getting up at 3:20 a.m. I was so tired, more tired than usual, I had a feeling why. So I took the pregnancy test and sure enough, I was pregnant. So I went right in at 3:30 in the morning and woke him up. He popped out of bed and was so excited. He hugged me and cuddled me. I was terrified but knowing how badly he wanted to be a dad made the whole thing worth it.

He loves coming right home to see us. He says that there are more kids on the way, but for now, he wants to play with just Vance for a while and gain a good trusting, fun relationship with him. He was born to be a daddy which makes my life much easier.

I love you Jordan.

No comments: