Monday, June 21, 2010

Hard Core Chicas




Ever since Cade was a week old, Angie and I would go walking in the Provo Canyon. It is gorgeous during this time of the season. Thank goodness our kids are on the same schedule. Now we have added Ashley Manwill/Mounteer into the mix. So fun! Her little baby, Jaynie, is 4 1/2 months old. We have worked our way up to running 2 miles with strollers... we feel great about this accomplishment. If anything, we feel that it is great girl time and that it is very necessary. You know what I love about it, we have new things to talk about every day. We have known each other our whole lives but the conversations never get boring! I love our morning walk/ runs/ chatting time. Love you girls!


From left to right: Vance, Cade, and Jaynie

2 comments:

Ang said...

I just posted about this!!!

Steph said...

Jealous jealous jealous!! But friggin' cute post. I hate that I'm not there. Photoshop me in.