Friday, May 15, 2009

Our new exciting news!

We have very exciting news. It should have been posted a while ago but I was on my blogging strike. WE ARE HAVING A BABY! I think everyone knows this but I need to write about it.

Jordan and I found out that we were expecting on March 16th. I knew I was pregnant way before that but that is when we went to the doctor for the official "Yes you are pregnant". We were hesitant in telling anyone because of several reasons so we waited until we were 9 weeks pregnant. Our families are all over-joyed now and can't wait to find out what this little baby is! I am due November 1st. I hope I am still able to go trick-or-treating because it is my favorite thing to do! If I am in the hospital, I will go room to room to say Happy Halloween! Ha Ha, I am a dork:)

We are excited to be parents and pray everything continues to go smoothly.
The baby at 11 weeks

1 comment:

Steph said...

YAYAAYAYAY!!! I already knew...but I'm excited you posted about it. Can't wait to find out what this baby is. My guess.......a GIRL. :)