Wednesday, May 13, 2009

The Silent Treatment

The reason for such a long silent treament is that I hate the way my blog is done so it just annoys me! I can't stand the thought of trying to figure out the stupid thing again! So that is why I have not written for like 2-3 months. SORRY!

My reason for writing is we are moving back to UT. I don't know if I am excited or not. There are things that are exciting about going home like family, Rubio fish tacos, my hairstylist/bestfriend(they don't really have hair stylist here!), Nordstroms, and NO HUMIDITY!

But life here has been wonderful!

Things we will miss:
Our good friends who we stay up until the wee hours of the night together, the fact that we can go swimming in late March/ early April, the church, the millions of green trees that are green all year-round, and the little quarky things that only southerners can do and have it be fine.

Things that we won't miss: THE NASTY BUGS!

We always joke around with our friends, The Hickmans, that if they move to UT and make the migration, we will move back to the little town called Tifton, where they grew up. But only when we retire. You never know! :)

Over all, this has been the best experience for our little family and we have loved it!

2 comments:

The Hickman Family said...

We are going to miss ya'll so much!

Steph said...

Aaww Chels!! I'm so happy for you to head back to family though. Glad you loved your time there and made some good friends. And THANK YOU for updating your blog finally. :)