Tuesday, December 8, 2009

New things Vance does...

1) He has discovered his tongue. He spits it out over and over and over. I guess it is what he does to pass the time or something.


2) He is starting to smile. Not on command but just randomly.


3) He likes to roll over. I don't think that he is actually meaning to roll over. Maybe he is just heavier on one side or something because babies don't roll until much later.

4)He is talking! Jordan can get him to talk for like 15 minutes. He is probably telling Jordan of how bored he is with mom all day and that he misses him while he's at work.

5) He has started dreaming. He makes noises all night long and when I go to get him, thinking that he is awake, he is sleeping! Kinda creepy. I actually hate it because it is always a sad whine. I don't like the thought that he could be having nightmares!

6) He holds his head up so well! We really work on having tummy time. We don't want a flat-headed child and when he is in his car seat he either is not strong enough or he gets lazy and his head flops down! It is terrible!


1 comment:

Steph said...

Oh my GOSH. That picture of him smiling, after the video...that is Dallin...and your Dad. He has some major Tall in him, although I know he is a daddy's boy and does look a lot like Jordan's family.

I can't believe he is rolling over!? That is crazy! He is going to be an active little dude. I can't wait to meet him!! ah!! Oh and that video of him just makes my boobs hurt. My kids used to do that when they were hungry. Maybe he's just hungry all the time!