Wednesday, December 16, 2009

Something Has To Change

So I never thought that I could actually make it these last few weeks! I don't think I have ever been this exhausted. There was no way to prepare myself for this whole situation either. Anyway, I feel as though I have been hit by a huge truck every day and now my sweet husband is just getting used to me looking that way. Pretty sad. But there are no two ways around feeding Vance twice in the middle of the night so I guess the point of this post is to start a goal. The goal to shower everyday, do my make-up and get dressed no matter how terrible the night was or whatever other excuses that I come up with. This is Mostly to help me feel better about myself and the situation and also to help remind Jordan why he was attracted to me before our sweet baby came into the picture. So there you have it... My goal to look and feel better!!! I'm excited! Hopefully Jordan will be excited too:)

No comments: