Tuesday, December 8, 2009

So Much Love

I don't think that Vance could be more loved. My sister is obsessed with our little boy. I don't know if she will love her own child like she loves mine... ha ha no she will. She cannot go a day without seeing him. It is touching to me that she could love him so much. I know that he loves her and knows her voice very well. He is going to love to play with Auntie Angie when he gets a little bit older. She is so fun and energetic. She is quick to think of fun activities. When she plays with children, it doesn't take very long for the kids to trust her. She is warm and caring and they can feel that. I can't wait for her little one to come and play!!! I hope that he/she knows how lucky they are to be coming to a mommy that is so strong and loving.

Angie is not the only one. There is so much love from the rest of the family too. When Dallin and Beau first saw Vance, there was gentleness in the eyes and more love than I have ever seen in them. They both held him so close, talking to him. They are the sweetest uncles! We love them!


As for grandparents, wow! This little baby is so lucky. Both my parents and Jordan's parents are obsessed with Vance. It's a good thing that I am the one who feeds him because when we are around any of the them, that is the only time I get to hold my baby boy.


Vance you are loved, there is no doubt about that!

1 comment:

Steph said...

Ok thanks, now my makeup is a mess....I knew I shouldn't put it on today. That picture of your dad with Vance is so sweet....seriously, I know i'm pregnant..but it's making me cry like an idiot. And yes, I feel blessed that my kids have Ang-not everyone loves my (and your) kids like they are their own...and Ang does. It's lucky. You're like that with my kids too-and I love it.