Wednesday, February 3, 2010

14 Days of Love

So my cousin Stephanie is doing a "14 days of love" on her blog and I am copying it because I thought it was so cute! Each night I am going to blog an event/cute thing about our life together starting with the beginning. I am so excited! I love re-living the sweet and fun times.

When I first met Jordan he came over to my house for a movie night in December 2007. Not knowing how Jordan was, I was annoyed that my friends would bring this guy over to my house who didn't say one word. By the end of the night I thought he was charming with his subtleness and quietness.
From what he says, He knew that he liked me and my spitfire personality. He liked it so much that after the group left my house, Jordan and two of the other boys came back at two in the morning and asked me to go to IHOP. I was not interested in putting myself out there at all and so I decided that I would wear my dark gray ghetto sweats with a light gray sweatshirt that completely clashed. Little did I know that this is what made Jordan like me even more. He says he loves a girl in ghetto sweats ha ha! Anyway, he was so quiet even in a smaller group and I didn't think anything would ever happen with me and him.
That weekend Jordan called me and asked me out to go to the movie Stardust, and I said no. Ha Ha, I was not an easy girl to date. He must have had it in his head that he was going to see me again and that was that. He invited himself over to my house. He sat there and chatted with me and three of my girlfriends. He and I ended up hanging out until late into the night.
We spent every night that week together. One thing that really stands out in my mind about that week is when I put myself out there and went to kiss Jordan for the first time( I NEVER instigated the kisses) he turned his head and I kissed his cheek. I was so embarressed I kicked him out of my house. I was so mad! Ha Ha! He told me that he wasn't going to kiss me until it meant something to both of us (Cheesy but he was serious!). So from then on, we spent every minute we could together.

1 comment:

Steph said...

Aaww! I'm so glad you're doing this! So fun, huh? You'll be glad you're doing it now. 7 or 8 years down the road and things start getting fuzzy...