Friday, February 5, 2010

Day 13...


As time went on we began to find out more and more about each other. We played the question game for weeks! I knew I really was intrigued and I was definitely infatuated with this man. On his birthday, December 22nd, we went up to Park City to his parents for a dinner. We ended up going downstairs to watch a movie and we didn't watch the movie at all. We laid on the couch cuddling. I was so nervous because I felt like this was actually going to go somewhere and for the first time I knew we were on the same "playing field". We were joking around and one thing led to another and Jordan couldn't resist any longer... he kissed me. I was so excited! It was his birthday present from me because I let him:)
Early that following morning, I left for Montana for Christmas. We didn't see each other for 2 weeks or so and it was miserable. We talked throughout the day and every night for hours.
I used to fly stand-by everywhere I went so when I tried to fly back to Utah from Montana, I had issues. It was the holidays so flying stand-by was NOT fun! By the end of the day, I had gotten on three different planes and was kicked off all three times. Finally, the last flight of the night, I got on! I could not wait to see Jordan. I landed around 10 P.M. and I drove right up to Park City to see him. It was snowing like crazy so the drive took forever! When I pulled in the driveway he was standing there waiting for me. He was wearing this black sexy coat and I couldn't help myself, I jumped out and practically squeezed the life out of him, ha ha:) I was so happy to see him again.
Things started right back where they were before, just a little more fun because the ice was broken and we were practically a couple, but not quite...

No comments: