Monday, February 15, 2010

Day 6,5,4,3,2,1... Engagement, Our wedding, and Now


About a week later Jordan and I went for a little hike. It's a really cool spot on the mountain where you can see all of Park City. We were enjoying ourselves chatting when he whipped out the borrowed ring and popped the question. It was a little more romantic than that. He was grinning from ear to ear! He had worked very hard for this. When I said yes I think his heart was about to come out of his chest. I couldn't believe that this was my time. I was in LOVE! (The jewelers finished my ring about 2 weeks later and when Jordan went to give the borrowed ring back, they felt that it had too much sentimental value so they GAVE us the ring for free! :)




We planned the wedding for August 21st but then my dad's schedule changed and we had to move our wedding date to a month later. I was so stressed so I didn't handle that news very well. But all I had to remember was that a month was not going to change anything and our wedding would be perfect. And it was. We were married in the Bountiful Utah Temple on September 27th, 2008.
Our wedding reception was up in Deer Valley(Park City), Utah. It was a balmy night. We invited over 200 people and more than that came. What a wonderful party! We had so much fun. We danced, sang, made a point of eating our wedding cake, which was delicious, took pictures and were as happy as could be. Jordan was mine and I was his forever.

2 comments:

Ang said...

cute cute...and I thank Jordan for bringing me my favorite joy, Vance. Bring him over.

Steph said...

That picture of Vance is absolutely TO DIE FOR. Are you kidding me?! Ohmygoodness...I can't wait to see him.
And love the 6,5,4,3,2,1...that's awesome. You guys are cute. I'm still ticked I missed your reception...I don't think I'll ever get over that. :(
Speaking of that, bring your wedding pics to Gma's while I'm there please! I never got to see them all.