Saturday, February 13, 2010

Thing Vance Does...

1) Vance loves to hold my hand. I LOVE this!


2) Vance chats it up. He love to tell me his opinion about everything. But he especially loves when Jordan comes home. He does not stop talking for a long time. We think he gets a little bored with me and is telling Jordan about it.

3) I for sure have the happiest baby on the planet. He loves to smile. He loves to be apart of everything.




4) He still absolutely loves to eat:)

5) He does not like when Jordan makes annoying noises... they scare him.

6) He doesn't like when I have to rub him down with lotion and then vaseline 3 times a day.

7) He sleeps 6 hours in the night!

8) He will not smile for me when I try to take pictures. We have to surprise attack him. Mean I I know! He really does HATE my phone camera (probably because I have a case that is covered in terrifying skulls, thanks to Uncle Justin.) You can see the ugly cover on my phone in one of the pictures of Vance when he is smiling, it's in the corner.

9) He is starting to want to roll over.

10) He still is a momma's boy and loves to be cuddled right up. I hope he stays like this forever.

No comments: