Saturday, February 20, 2010

Valentine's Day


I'm a little late posting this but I need to! Jordan was so cute. He loves to surprise me. I kinda take the fun out of surprises because I don't know how to handle them. I love/hate surprises! I like to know what to wear, when to be ready, and now that we have Vance it adds more to it. But I decided not to guess too much:) We went to SLC for the night. We ended up timing it just right because I fed Vance and he would sleep long enough that we were able to leave him with Jordan's parents. This was really nice. Although I did tear up as we drove away from Jordan's parents house... he he... but it was still really nice.

He first decided that he would take me to dinner. Jordan is not really the type that likes anything but steak if he is paying for it. So I kinda knew where we were going. Flemings Steak House. Delicious! It's a fancy kind of place... so it was a real TREAT!
This is what to main course looked like but without the lobster( I hate lobster).

Anyway, our meal took all three hours so we couldn't do much else because we had to head back up to Park City to feed the baby. It was so fun to be just with Jordan. (The picture we took at the restaurant got deleted off of Jordan's phone! I was so mad!)

We promised not to get each other gifts (which I had a hard time with!). On actual Valentine's Day we got home from Park City and chilled together. While I was changing Vance, Jordan said he had to run out to the car to get his wallet. When he came back in he was holding the book that I have asked for forever, " Never Too Little Too Love." This is one of my favorite children's books. I was so happy! He is so thoughtful. He thinks that the present of not getting him a present was the best thing I could have gotten him. Ha ha!

2 comments:

Ang said...

I want that steak dinner right now. mmmmmmmmmm.

Steph said...

Aaww...we LOVE that book that you got for Ava. Such a sweet one. Glad you guys were able to get some time to yourselves!