Tuesday, February 2, 2010

SHOTS

Well our little sweet boy had to get his vaccination two days ago and he is finally better! He was miserable and so was I. That was one of the worst things that I have had to do! Watching someone hurt my baby. Geez, I'm crying writing this, haha! At the doctor's office, I couldn't hold Vance because I have a little problem where when I see a needle, I pass out so Jordan had to hold him. I hid behind Jordan. When I peeked to look at my baby who was SCREAMING, I saw Jordan watching him with hurt in his eyes and I lost it. I cried along with my little boy.
The days following, he threw up the Tylenol and wouldn't eat (not fun when I have mastitis). The only thing that he liked was sleeping with mommy and daddy and the warm rice bag that we put on his little legs (thank you Laura!). I never want to do that again!

No comments: