Sunday, February 7, 2010

Day 12 and 11...

So truth be told, I was scared. I did not want to make a mistake and have it end badly. So what did I do, I shut down. We were in the parking lot at Jordan's brothers house and I told Jordan that I wanted nothing to do with him and this relationship. Through tears he told me that he loved me and wanted to be with me forever. He knew that I loved him and he couldn't stand that I would give up on something this amazing and perfect. As I drove away, I watched him and sobbed. We did not talk for three weeks.
Our reunion was at my birthday party. He was NOT invited and he showed up with a cousin that I didn't even know with NO PRESENT. I was so bothered that he would do that so I didn't say one word to him until the end when he went to leave. When he told me that he was leaving, my heart sank. I didn't want him to go but I couldn't let down my pride and tell him to stay. So I walked him outside and gave him a courtesy type hug although it was a little awkward because he sort of leaned in the kiss me... ha ha KARMA FOR TURNING ME DOWN! He says that as he was walking away, he told his cousin that he would call me until I told him that I never wanted to talk to him again. He held true to his word. He called me the next morning and asked me out. I was dying to go!
That night we went out and ended up at Kawanis Park laying on a blanket talking for hours. We hadn't talk for three weeks so we had a lot to catch up on. I still was scared but knew that this was right. We were deep in the conversation when the sprinklers came on and drenched us. I left Jordan high and dry in the middle of the lawn with the blanket, 2 sodas and our shoes. I'm so thoughtful ha ha:) But that night sealed the deal for me. He was ready to marry me in IHOP so I guess it was about time that I came around.

No comments: